Nutrition & health…
Scientific name: Geranium dielsianum Knuth.
PASUCHACA is a plant of Peru origin with a high content of substances that have a proven natural hypoglycemic effect. The Pasuchaca has been used in natural medicine for the treatment of certain types of diabetes and pancreas disorders. Also, by its content of flavonoids and carotenoids, it has an antioxidant effect.
There are several Pasuchaca benefits that make it an effective home remedy for a variety of conditions. Here are the top Pasuchaca benefits for health: Refs. 1,2
· Fights sinus infections and conditions that affect the air passages
· Helps soothe sore throats from a cough
· Supports urine and renal function
· Helps relieve stomach and abdominal pain
· Regulates menstrual cycles
· Acts as an antioxidant to help kill free radicals
· Suppresses blood glucose level in order to regulate blood sugars
· Natural antibacterial health benefits that help to kill microorganisms
· Combats chronic diarrhea
· Helps reduce throat and ulcer inflammation
· Nutritional supplement
· Capsules & tablets
· Blend ingredient
· Herbal infusion
· Extracts supplements
High density polyethylene bag of 10 kg packed two in 20 kg carton. Customer’s own brand available—MOQ applies
TLTurner website quotes anecdotal information on plant products that historically have been used by native peoples of the Andean region for nutrition and health reasons. Thus, any such information shown on this web site is not a recommendation for their use or claim for any benefit.